Talacko Safety Solutions exclusive medical training partner, New View Training is one of the most experienced training providers in the country. They offer a full range of life-saving classes for the average person:
- Stop the Bleed
- Basic First Aid
- FEMA's Until Help Arrives
New View Training also proudly trains advanced participants in:
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Rhythm Recognition
Allow their experienced training staff to prepare your organization for that worst-case-scenario.
Call (402) 215-2762 for Pricing!
New View Training's Most Popular Classes!
Stop the Bleed- Bleeding Control (B-Con) Course 90 min course
Can be modified to fit over an 1 hour lunch break!
This course is designed for civilians of all ages who are interested in learning this basic and life-saving training. At the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify life threatening bleeding
- Explain the rationale of early use of a tourniquet for life threatening limb bleeding
- Demonstrate the appropriate ways to stop bleeding
- Become a certified immediate responder
Stop the Bleed - Train the Trainer
This course is designed to teach trainees how to become trainers in their own right, so they can educate others with our Stop the Bleed training.
Participants interested in taking the Train the Trainer course must be of a listed vocation, or one similar:
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
- Emergency Medical Responder
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Nurse Practitioner
- Occupational Therapist
- Physician Assistant
- Registered Dietitian
- Registered Nurse
- Ski Patrol
- Sworn Law Enforcement Officer
Both of the Stop the Bleed courses are fun, interactive and hands-on. By the end of the class your group or organization will feel confident in the skill of placing commercial tourniquets, packing wounds and creating improvised tourniquets out of supplies you have on hand. Our staff of paramedics will teach your group how to save lives in the presence of a hemorrhage. The life you save, could be your own!
Opioid Recognition and Naloxone (NARCAN) Administration Training:
- Opioid recognition
- Opioid effects on the body
- Indications and contraindications of Naloxone
- Airway Control
- Proper naloxone administration
- Students will walk away feeling confident in their abilities to recognize opioids and properly administer naloxone